Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
Microsoft’s Office 365 is a subscription-based SaaS system that runs on the public cloud. Depending on the organization’s needs, each subscription consists of one or more licenses. Microsoft Cloud Solutions Providers (CSP), such as Smart App Business Solutions, sell subscriptions directly from Microsoft.
Office 365 includes four important technologies:
- Exchange Online: An email and messaging platform for businesses.
- SharePoint Online: SharePoint Online is a web-based collaborative platform commonly used for online storage, document collaboration, intranets, and other purposes.
- Teams: The technology underlying online and audio conferencing, chats, screen sharing, phone communication, and more, formerly known as Skype for Business.
- Office Applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and other productivity tools are available in desktop and online editions.
In addition to the four key technologies outlined here, the Office 365 package includes a slew of other tools, some of which are limited to the Small Business plan, such as Microsoft Bookings, and others that are available across all plans, including Planner, StaffHub, Forms, PowerApps, and more. Office 365 will continue to expand as a SaaS solution, so don’t be shocked if additional features are added to your subscription.
|Office 365 E1
|Office 365 E3
|Office 365 E5
|Office 365 F3
Office 365 Subscription Plan for Small Businesses
Small Business plans are tailored to address the needs of companies with 300 or fewer employees. The Small Business plans have three main features:
- Office 365 Business: ideal for users who only require the Office desktop applications and online storage.
- Office 365 Business Essentials: ideal for customers who require business-class email and collaboration tools but do not require the Office desktop applications.
- Office 365 Business Premium: ideal for those who require business-class email and collaboration tools, as well as the Office desktop applications.
Microsoft offers two options for small and mid-sized nonprofits like the Business Essentials, and Business Premium plans but cost zero and $3 per user per month, respectively.
Office 365 Subscription Plan for Enterprise
The Office 365 Enterprise plans come in four flavors, ranging from $8 per user per month to $35 per user per month:
- Office 365 ProPlus: ideal for users who only require the Office desktop applications and online storage.
- Office 365 E1: ideal for customers who require business-class email and collaboration functions but do not require the Office desktop applications.
- Office 365 E3: appropriate for users that require all of the functionality of Office ProPlus and E1 and security and compliance solutions such as legal hold, retention policies, and data loss prevention policies, among others.
- Office 365 E5: ideal for users who require all of the features of Office 365 E3 as well as advanced security, analytics, and voice capabilities such as the ability to make and receive phone calls or the ability to allow meeting participants to dial-in for audio conferencing. Please keep in mind that making domestic and international calls costs $24 per month per user. The charge is $12 per user per month for domestic calls only.
Enterprise plans exist in the education, government, and nonprofit sectors. A1, A3, and A5 are the educational plans; G1, G3, and G5 are the government plans; Nonprofit E1, Nonprofit E3, and Nonprofit E5 are the nonprofit plans. Keep in mind that various industries have varying costs.
Why Should You Choose Smart App Business Solutions to Purchase Microsoft 365?
Flexibility in Billing
When you buy Microsoft 365 from us, we give you a variety of payment alternatives, no matter your chosen method.
Support for Getting Started
MS365 offers a variety of programs to suit a variety of business requirements. We can assist you in selecting the best mix for your company.
Our professionals will set up and configure Microsoft 365 to meet your specific needs, reducing your transfer time.
Assistance with Migration
You’ll need your data when you switch to Microsoft 365. Without a hitch, our Microsoft 365 migration professionals will migrate your data.
We are Microsoft Gold Partner You Can Trust
Moving to Microsoft 365 is simple with us as a Microsoft Gold Partner. We can work with you from the moment you decide to switch to Microsoft 365 and will work with you to ensure that your company gets the most out of it.
Support is Available 24/7
Our assistance is there whenever you require it. We’re with you every step of the way, from providing essential information to escalating your tickets.