Microsoft Office 365 Training
Class Size: 1-10 persons
Price: $2500 (Including GST)
You will learn how to get most out of the world’s most favorite productivity apps. With Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Outlook, Teams, OneNote, you will learn how to achieve more.
The program offers
- Office 365 overview: Office 365 apps, subscriptions and buying licenses, navigating across Office 365, admin centers, managing users and groups, policies, and many more
- Overview of SharePoint: Sites, pages, web parts, document library, managing files and folders, syncing across the platform and desktop, managing external access, and so on.
- Overview of OneDrive: Setting up OneDrive on devices, sharing contents, uploading, creating, and editing files, managing access from desktop, mobile, and online etc.
- Overview of Outlook: working with emails (sending, receiving, and filtering) and folders, setting account options, managing groups, managing calendar (appointments and meetings, shared calendars), managing contacts and tasks, Microsoft Teams integration creating and managing rules, managing Outlook 2016 groups (conversations, files, calendars etc.), and the likes.
- Overview of Teams: Creating teams, using chat, managing calls (voice, video, conferences), managing contents (uploading and sharing files), integration with SharePoint and other Office 365 apps.
- Brief Overview of Power BI, Planner, To Do, Delve, Forms, Stream, Yammer, and Power Apps